Products / Racing
Over 55 years of experience in Formula 1 has rightly given KONI shock absorbers a reputation for high performance. In order to maintain that reputation, KONI shock absorbers are produced from the finest materials, machined to the narrowest tolerances, following strict, high quality control standards in every production step, and 100% dyno tested to complete manufacture and to ensure every single damper delivers optimum performance.
KONI racing shock absorbers provide you with better drive feel, more stability, a wide range of bump and rebound adjustment options, and excellent reliability and repeatability.
- Aggressive roadholding and perfect handling by variable lowering and externally adjustable of shock absorbers
- Optimum variability for lowering and improved fine tuning by advanced matching technology based on the know how from the KONI motor sport division
- Threaded shock bodies enable up to 60mm of lowering, depending on vehicle application
- Lowering can be corner-specific, for weight jacking
- As with Sport shocks, these are externally rebound-adjustable on most cars
- Plated shock bodies, gray metallic springs and red anodized alloy spring seats
- Limited range available
The FH Parts range of coil over fitting hardware products available from Toperformance Products are designed and engineered by Toperformance Products, and manufactured locally in Victoria. Designed to fit the KONI shock absorber dimensions, and to suit both King and Eibach spring internal diameters, FH Parts complement the high quality range of products available from Toperformance Products.Details >>