The following states the warranty policy of Toperformance Products, specifically pertaining to KONI shock absorbers:
Passenger vehicles and four wheel drives KONI shock absorbers are covered by a warranty period of three (3) years from the date of purchase. *The only exception to this is the KONI STR.T range which has a two (2) year warranty period.*
Commercial vehicles KONI shock absorbers are covered by a warranty period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
Fitting parts KONI bushes, rubbers etc are covered by a warranty period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
- The warranty covers the purchaser against faulty manufacture of the product and failure of the product within the above-specified warranty period.
- The warranty does not include any incidental or subsequent expense that may be incurred by the purchaser, but is limited to replacement or repair of the Koni product by Toperformance Products.
- Toperformance Products reserves the right to inspect the Koni product and exercise final judgement of the validity of the claim.
- Toperformance Products does not reimburse resellers with freight or fitting costs, but this Company may choose to send replacement shock absorbers freight free as a goodwill gesture.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
- Care should be exercised by the person who fits the product that it is fitted according to Koni and vehicle manufacturer’s instructions.
- Incorrect fitting, modified suspensions and damage to shock absorber shafts are common causes of problems that would not be covered by warranty.
- If a customer has any concern with a Koni product, they should contact the supplier/selling agent where the item was purchased. The selling agent should then contact Toperformance Products.