Toperformance Products (KONI Australia) Product Warranty Policy
The following statement outlines the warranty policy of Toperformance Products, specifically pertaining to KONI shock absorbers.
Shock Absorber Warranty Periods
Passenger and Four-Wheel Drive Vehicles
KONI shock absorbers for passenger and four-wheel drive vehicles are covered by a warranty period of three (3) years, unlimited kilometres, from the date of purchase. The only exception to this is the KONI STR.T (Street) range which has a two (2) year warranty period.
KONI shock absorbers for commercial vehicles are covered by a warranty period of one (1) year, unlimited kilometres, from the date of purchase.
KONI bushes, rubbers etc are covered by a warranty period of one (1) year, unlimited kilometres, from the date of purchase.
- The KONI warranty covers the purchaser against faulty manufacture and premature failure of the KONI product within the above-specified warranty periods
- This warranty does not apply to KONI shock absorbers that have been:
– Purchased by a previous owner
– Modified or installed improperly
– Bent, broken or overheated – indicating abuse
– Used on any vehicle that has been modified for a use other than or in addition to its originally intended use
– Used for an application that is not specified in the KONI literature
– Used on any vehicle for racing, off-road, or other competition driving.
- Lowered, raised, or modified vehicles may be rendered incompatible with KONI products. The purchaser and/or installer must determine if KONI products will be compatible and safe to use with your vehicle’s modifications. Toperformance Products assumes no responsibility for improper fitment due to vehicle modifications.
- Only KONI products purchased from Australian-based businesses supplied by Toperformance Products are covered by this warranty policy. KONI shock absorbers bought online from overseas distributors or privately imported are not the responsibility of Toperformance Products.
- Toperformance Products sole responsibility relating to the terms of this warranty shall be the replacement or repair of the particular KONI product
- Toperformance Products assumes no responsibility for damages or failure due to improper selection, installation, mishandling, over-heating, severe off-road use or abuse
- No claim for labour or any consequential damages will be considered without prior consultation with Toperformance Products
- Toperformance Products reserves the right to inspect the KONI product, on behalf of the manufacturer (KONI NL), and exercise final judgement of the validity of the claim
- All warranty claims must be made within 30 days from time of apparent failure. Toperformance Products will not consider any claims made after this time
- Claims for short supply must be made within 5 working days
- If a customer has any concern with a KONI product, they should contact the supplier/selling agent from whom they purchased the items. The selling agent should then contact Toperformance Products
- Toperformance Products must be notified of the intent to return a product and authority must be given before product is returned, a warranty return number will then be issued
- Unless otherwise specified, freight for goods returned is at sender’s cost
Your rights under Australian consumer law
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement, repair or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Toperformance Products (KONI Australia) Credit & Return Policy
The below is an update to the prior return policy dated 07/06/2019 and will come into effect 01/07/2021. This policy forms part of our terms and conditions and replaces all previous versions.
- No goods are to be returned without prior approval and a 10% restocking fee will apply
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days of original invoice unless previously approved
- Authorised returns after 30 days will incur a 25% restocking fee
- All returns must be sent to a nominated warehouse given at time of approval, accompanied by a copy of the original invoice and a valid reason for return
- Goods that are damaged or have been fitted are not suitable for return and no credits will be given – these goods will be sent back to customer at their cost
- Goods returned with damaged packaging will incur a further 10% fee
- Specially procured items are not returnable and will not be credited
- Note, for warranty returns please refer to the Warranty Policy above
- Any variation to this policy will be at the discretion of the National Sales & Operations Manager