The following states the warranty policy of Toperformance Products, specifically pertaining to KONI shock absorbers:
Passenger vehicles and four wheel drives KONI shock absorbers are covered by a warranty period of three (3) years from the date of purchase. *The only exception to this is the KONI STR.T range which has a two (2) year warranty period.*
Commercial vehicles KONI shock absorbers are covered by a warranty period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
Fitting parts KONI bushes, rubbers etc are covered by a warranty period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
- The warranty covers the purchaser against faulty manufacture of the product and failure of the product within the above-specified warranty period.
- This warranty does not apply to shock absorbers that have been: Not purchased new by the current owner, Modified or installed improperly; Bent, broken or overheated indicating abuse; Used on any vehicle that has been modified for a use other than or in addition to its originally intended use; Used for an application that is not specified in the KONI literature; Used on any vehicle for racing, off-road, or other driving competition.
- Only KONIs purchased from Australian-based businesses supplied by Toperformance Products are covered by this warranty policy. KONI shock absorbers bought online from overseas distributors are excluded.
- Toperformance’s sole responsibility relating to the terms of this warranty, if any, shall be the replacement or repair of the particular KONI product as indicated. Toperformance Products assumes no responsibility for damages or failure due to improper selection, installation, mishandling, severe off-road use, abuse, labour claims or any consequential damages.
- Toperformance Products reserves the right to inspect the KONI product and exercise final judgement of the validity of the claim.
- If a customer has any concern with a KONI product, they should contact the supplier/selling agent where the item was purchased. The selling agent should then contact Toperformance Products.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.